To be an independent mutual benefit association aimed at providing the best benefits and assistance for its members.
- Treat all our members fairly and equitably in providing benefits;
- To provide the best value assistance to our members and their dependents;
- To continually enhance financial strength of its members and their dependents (the Association’s help in the improvement of its members’ financial status);
- To promptly respond to changing needs and concerns of members by continuous enhancement and development of benefits, assistance and services provided for the betterment of their welfare.
- To regularly review policies and guidelines to address current and future needs of the Association for the benefits of its members;
- To enhance financial strength and stability through professional management of operations and creation of opportunities for organizational growth.
Directors and Officers
- To practice the highest standard of integrity and professionalism;
- To provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement for the interest of the Association and its members.
- To provide an environment that values its employees. Encourages personnel development, team spirit and mutual respect.
Regulatory/Government Entities, Suppliers, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions
- To provide the highest standard of integrity and professionalism;
- To strengthen its relationship and partnership with regulatory bodies through fair, truthful and honest business dealings;
- To be responsible citizens in the communities we serve.